Ruger Vaquero Stainless 4.62″ .357 Magnum / .38 Special Model 5109 FREE SHIPPING!!!
Ruger Vaquero Stainless 4.62″ .357 Magnum / .38 Special Model 5109
- FREE SHIPPING!!!
- New Style
- Front Sight-Blade
- Barrel Length-4.62″
- Material-Stainless Steel
- Rear -Sight Integral
- Twist1:16″ RH
- Finish-High Gloss Stainless
- Overall Length-10.25″
- Weight-43 oz.
- Suggested Stock Retail-$829.00
- Traditional western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural pointing of any grip style.
- Patented reverse indexing pawl allows for easier loading and unloading, while the traditional beveled cylinder simplifies holstering.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Handsome, larger crescent-shaped ejector rod head boasts traditional form, perfect for every cowboy or cowgirl.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Models chambered for the .357 Magnum cartridge also accept all factory .38 Special cartridges.
- Also includes: hard plastic case.
- OPTION:Tuning of Ruger Vaquero’s: Disassemble entire firearm, polish/hone
necessary internal parts. Work-set hammer trigger pull to approximately 2.5
lbs. Square barrel face, set barrel/cylinder gap, cut 11 deg. forcing cone.
Hone/bevel cylinder chambers. Relieve sides of hammer to reduce drag (standard hammers only). Widen sights if requested. .140 wide rear sight notch standard. Replace springs (main, trigger, firing pin) with Wolf springs.Customize with jewelling the hammer and trigger available.
Tuned, Tuned w/ Blackhawk Lowered Hammers, Stock