Ruger Vaquero® : SASS® Model 5133 357 – SA Revolver Tuned w/ Jeweled Triggers, Hammers & Cylinder Consec Serial Numbers
Ruger Vaquero® : SASS® Model 5133 357 – Single Action Revolver Tuned, Jeweled Triggers & Hammers Consecutive Serial Numbers
Available on backorder
- Model Number: 5133
- Caliber: 357 Mag
- GripsBlack Checkered
- Front Sight Blade
- Barrel Length 4.62″
- Material Stainless Steel
- Capacity 6
- Rear Sight Integral
- Twist1:16″ RH
- Finish High-Gloss Stainless
- Overall Length 10.25″
- Weight 45 oz.
- Grooves 8
- CA Approved N/A
- MA Approved & Certified Yes
- Tuned with Jeweled Hammers, Triggers and cylinder.
- Traditional western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural pointing of any grip style.
- Patented reverse indexing pawl allows for easier loading and unloading, while the traditional beveled cylinder simplifies holstering.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Handsome, larger crescent-shaped ejector rod head boasts traditional form, perfect for every cowboy or cowgirl.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Montado-style hammer
- Black, checkered grips feature SASS® logo.
- Comes in a two-gun consecutive serial number set with “SASS” prefix (Ex: SASS00007 and SASS00008, shipped together in same, commemorative case.)
- Tuning of Ruger Vaquero’s: Disassemble entire firearm, polish/hone
necessary internal parts. Work-set hammer trigger pull to approximately 2.5
lbs. Square barrel face, set barrel/cylinder gap, cut 11 deg. forcing cone.
Hone/bevel cylinder chambers. Relieve sides of hammer to reduce drag (standard hammers only). Widen sights if requested. .140 wide rear sight notch standard. Replace springs (main, trigger, firing pin) with Wolf springs.
Customize with jewelling the hammer and trigger available.