Ruger Vaquero Blued 4.62″ .45LC Model 5102 FREE SHIPPING!!!
$689.00 – $854.00
Model 5102 Ruger Vaquero 4.62″ .357 / .38
The Ruger Vaquero combines the original Old West single-action look and feel with new features. The mid-size steel frame and cylinder are scaled-down to the same size as the original 1955 Ruger Blackhawk®, closely resembling the classic single-action revolvers of the late 1800’s.
- FREE SHIPPING!!!
- Front Sight-Blade
- Barrel Length-4.62″
- Material-Alloy Steel
- Rear Sight-Integral
- Twist-1:16″ RH
- Overall Length-10.25″
- Weight-43 oz.
- Suggested Retail$829.00
- Traditional western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural pointing of any grip style.
- Patented reverse indexing pawl allows for easier loading and unloading, while the traditional beveled cylinder simplifies holstering.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Handsome, larger crescent-shaped ejector rod head boasts traditional form, perfect for every cowboy or cowgirl.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Also includes: hard plastic case.
- OPTION: Tuning of Ruger Vaquero’s: Disassemble entire firearm, polish/hone
necessary internal parts. Work-set hammer trigger pull to approximately 2.5
lbs. Square barrel face, set barrel/cylinder gap, cut 11 deg. forcing cone.
Hone/bevel cylinder chambers. Relieve sides of hammer to reduce drag (standard hammers only). Widen sights if requested. .140 wide rear sight notch standard. Replace springs (main, trigger, firing pin) with Wolf springs.Customize with jewelling the hammer and trigger available.
|Dimensions||14 × 12 × 3 in|
Factory Stock, Tuned, Tuned w/ Super Blackhawk Lowered Hammer, Tuned w/ Super Blackhawk Lowered Hammers w/ Jeweled Hammer & or Trigger.