Pair of SASS Ruger Vaquero Model 5134 45 Colt – Single-Action Revolver
TUNED AND JEWELED HAMMER, TRIGGER AND CYLINDER. READY TO SHIP!!!
- GripsBlack Checkered
- Front Sight Blade
- Barrel Length 5.50″
- Material Stainless Steel
- Capacity 6
- Rear Sight Integral
- Twist1:16″ RH
- FinishHigh-Gloss Stainless
- Overall Length 11.12″
- Weight40 oz.
- Grooves 6
- CA Approved N/A
- MA Approved & Certified Yes
- Traditional western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural pointing of any grip style.
- Patented reverse indexing pawl allows for easier loading and unloading, while the traditional beveled cylinder simplifies holstering.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Handsome, larger crescent-shaped ejector rod head boasts traditional form, perfect for every cowboy or cowgirl.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Montado-style hammer
- Black, checkered grips feature SASS® logo.
- Comes in a two-gun consecutive serial number set with “SASS” prefix (Ex: SASS00007 and SASS00008, shipped together in same, commemorative case).
- Tuning of Ruger Vaquero’s: Disassemble entire firearm, polish/hone
necessary internal parts. Work-set hammer trigger pull to approximately 2.5
lbs. Square barrel face, set barrel/cylinder gap, cut 11 degree forcing cone.
Hone/bevel cylinder chambers. Relieve sides of hammer to reduce drag (standard hammers only). Widen sights if requested. .140 wide rear sight notch standard. Replace springs (main, trigger, firing pin) with Wolf springs. Customize with jewelling the hammer, trigger and or cylinder available.