Ruger Vaquero Blued 4.62″ .45LC Model 5102
$659.00 – $829.00
Model 5102 Ruger Vaquero 4.62″ .357 / .38
The Ruger Vaquero combines the original Old West single-action look and feel with new features. The mid-size steel frame and cylinder are scaled-down to the same size as the original 1955 Ruger Blackhawk®, closely resembling the classic single-action revolvers of the late 1800’s.
- Front Sight-Blade
- Barrel Length-4.62″
- Material-Alloy Steel
- Rear Sight-Integral
- Twist-1:16″ RH
- Overall Length-10.25″
- Weight-43 oz.
- Suggested Retail$829.00
- Traditional western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural pointing of any grip style.
- Patented reverse indexing pawl allows for easier loading and unloading, while the traditional beveled cylinder simplifies holstering.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Handsome, larger crescent-shaped ejector rod head boasts traditional form, perfect for every cowboy or cowgirl.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Also includes: hard plastic case.
|Dimensions||14 x 12 x 3 in|
Factory Stock, Tuned, Tuned w/ Super Blackhawk Lowered Hammers